I just received a letter from the State Engineer / Department of Water Resources but I do not understand it! What now?

Letters from the State Engineer generally include an invitation to contact the Office in Carson City, or to speak directly to the staff engineer that provided the letter.  If you have a question, call the State Engineer. 

Please feel free to contact the District Office if needed.  We will assist you obtaining information from the proper source!